[hpsdr] Pure Signal

Brian Crighton m5bjc at sky.com
Mon May 22 07:43:31 PDT 2017

 Hi There
I was wondering if pure signal will ever be added to use the Atlas based HPSDR system, as I believe there is no real reason why it could not be done.
I relies that it would take some effort to do this, but it would be great if some one could find the time to do it.
I find it hard to justify  such a lot of money to buy the Apache ANAN system, when I have every thing already in use, that could be made to work, with some time spent on the software.
I would just like to thank every body who has made the HPSDR project so great, as I have had many years of fun with the system which I use every day.
RegardsBrian M5BJC