[hpsdr] Really stupid idea

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun May 28 15:56:35 PDT 2017

What Tinker interface are you going to use to handle the 122.88MHz data
streams form the ADC and DAC, simultaneously no less?

Also, the DDCs and DUCs need to live in a processor that can handle them,
which is not any GPP. A GPU or FPGA is what is necessary.

Kjell et all are probably not thinking of making this another Minerva type
card (i.e. PCIE to GPU).

However, putting a mini-PCIE interface on the card would be the cat's meow
in order to exploit the Minerva firmware/software when it shows up.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o