[hpsdr] New Hermes 2M Board.

K4KV k4kv at k4kv.com
Mon May 29 08:37:25 PDT 2017

Don,

I know how you feel.  I wanted to build an Angelia, bought the blank
board, then gave up because Apache would

not make the solder mask available, so 'we' could get a stencil made.

I am assuming that this new Hermes will be in the public domain, with
ALL board artwork available.

There are not a lot of FPGA choices that have leads, that is the problem.

73

Glen K4KV