[hpsdr] Hermes-Lite 2 and the Hermes Redesign with 5W Amp

Steve Hubbard stevezsuzska at iinet.net.au
Tue May 30 04:50:02 PDT 2017

I came across that problem recently when I designed a MAX10 device into
a product. I couldn't instantiate filter coefficients or look up tables
for DDS etc. in the parts without ADC functionality. The multipliers can
be used but are of limited use without coefficients. Next time I'll use
the SAE suffix part rather than SCE.

Steve VK5SH