[hpsdr] Red pitaya SDR

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Thu Nov 9 09:13:25 PST 2017

according to this development schematic, both ADC are in the same chip

http://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developerGuide/125-14/shem.html

There is only one input clock on this circuit so we can assume that the same
clock is used for both ADCs.

Searching the net I found the ADC is LTC2145CUP-14

here is the datasheet http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/datasheet/21454314fa.pdf

They indicate simultaneous sampling, so I suppose they are mutually coherent
receivers.

After this, it depends if the DSP chain maintains coherence, which I dont know.

BR, Sebastien