[hpsdr] Red pitaya SDR

Laurence Barker laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 10:04:16 PST 2017

I believe they both share the same 125MHz clock. If you use Pavel Demin's
code, he converts the sample rate to multiples of 48KHz (as heeded for
HPSDR) and implements dual receiver functionality. As far as I know you can
use the "diversity" feature of PowerSDR.

http://pavel-demin.github.io/red-pitaya-notes/sdr-transceiver-hpsdr/

I'm using pihpsdr with mine, rather than PowerSDR. RX2 is definitely
connected to ADC2.

Laurence Barker

laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk