[hpsdr] HPSDR, Red Pitaya and automatic diversity

Ron Spencer ron.e.spencer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:04:12 PST 2017

Did a search of this forum for auto diversity. Came back with 10 or so hits
but none were shown.

What I'd like to do is modify HPSDR to peak diversity automatically for
best signal to noise ratio. Before I start I wanted to check to see if
anyone has already started to work on this thus the searches.

So two questions: Why don't results of the search show up (tried with
Chrome, Firefox and Explorer)
                              Has anyone worked on auto diversity and, if
so, results? Location of code?

Thanks

Ron
N4XD