[hpsdr] Equipment for Sale

Gordon Duff gld90025 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:59:26 PST 2017

I need to sell my HPSDR gear in anticipation of a move to a new home with
severe antenna restrictions.

I am not sure what things are worth these days and would like some guidance.
Listed below are the units I will be selling; most are factory built and in
good working order.   I didn't build a couple of the amps as my current
location doesn't really allow for a good antenna either.

Unit and Purchase price (as best I can recover)

Alex $520

Metis $279

Magister $147

Pandora $99

Mercury $329 (have two)

Atlas $36 (have two, both built by me)

Janus $176

Ozy $149

Pinocchio $18

PennyWhistle $70 (unbuilt)

100W PA $? (unbuilt)

Penny $228

Excalibur $79 (built by me)

LPU $29 (built by me, needs work)

I also have a Ten-Tec RX-331, 2 Racal 6790GMs, and 1 6790GM(B).  The B is a
rare model, possible used for VHL diversity.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gordon, KA2NLM

---
http://www.avg.com