[hpsdr] Orion_MkII_v2.2 firmware for ANAN-7000DLE/ANAN-8000DLE

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Tue Nov 28 06:26:52 PST 2017

All,

Orion_MkII_v2.2 firmware for the ANAN-7000DLE/ANAN-8000DLE (Protocol 1 firmware) is available for download from the GitHub repository:

https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-Firmware/blob/master/Protocol%201/Orion_MkII%20(ANAN-7000DLE_ANAN-8000DLE)

This firmware
1) fixes Rx6 and Rx7 operations
2) implements common_Merc_freq bit switching for Rx2 freq as specified in the Protocol 1 document
3) allows Rx5 freq to be adjusted when PureSignal mode is inactive

Equivalent changes for Rx2/Rx5 will be made to the Orion MkI firmware and Angelia firmware and will be announced and posted soon.

I thank John G0ORX/N6LYT for bringing the issues regarding Rx5/Rx6/Rx7 to my attention and helping to test the new firmware functionality.

73, Joe K5SO