[hpsdr] How to configure a hermes IP connection?

Jim Lynch jim at k4gvo.com
Fri Oct 27 12:59:33 PDT 2017

Just wanted to add a bit more information.  I have the board plugged
into the LAN and I see the link light is solid and the activity light
blinks intermittently.  There are a couple of red LEDs blinking on the
board and a couple of others that are on. Definitely not getting an IP
address from the router however.  I've power cycled it a couple of times
with the ethernet cable connected just to see.  It didn't change
anything.  There's nothing new in my devices list on the router.

Jim.