[hpsdr] How to configure a hermes IP connection?

Bernd.Gasser bernd.gasser at tele2.at
Fri Oct 27 14:27:47 PDT 2017

Hi Jim,
if your Hermes board does have a static IP@ it won't do any DHCP.

I think you can check and change the settings by running the HPSDRprogrammer
that is used to update firmware. It also has an Auto-Detect feature to
discover boards.  Please follow the procedure in the User Manual page 23 ff
(http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Hermes/Documentation/Hermes_User_
Manual_V1.18.pdf)

Maybe this helps?

73,