[hpsdr] Schematics and print layout of dual channel HPSDR's open source?

pa5bw pa5bw at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 28 12:21:47 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I **maybe** have found somebody who could realize an 8 ADC HPSDR, which would open up a lot of radio science opportunities and high end applications (direct funding, beamforming, spatial selection of wanted signals).
As far as I know, the 2 ADC HPSDR is open source, just like the others. I know that the firmware is on Joe K5SO's website. But can anyone send me the link where I'd find the schematics and print layout?
Kindest regards,Ben M/PE5BUniversity of Bath

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.