[hpsdr] Versions for Hermes

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Sat Oct 28 14:32:04 PDT 2017

For the last 10 years my station has consisted of an HPSDR radio using
Ozy/Penny/Mercury. I have also had a Hermes module for some time, but
have used it only as a portable receiver when looking for noise sources.
I think the time has come to retire my original hardware and build my
Hermes into the radio.

Could I have suggestions as to which version of Hermes and PowerSDR to
use, please. I am not really concerned about having the latest features;
if there is a tradeoff I would rather go for stability and reliability.
What does the group recommend for a basic radio?

73, Greg ZL3IX