[hpsdr] Behringer cmd studio 2a Wheel problem

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 04:03:58 PDT 2017

The CMD Studio 2A is not fully supported in the currently released version
of PowerSDR mRX. It will be supported in the next release, along with the
Hercules DJ Compact.

No, I do not know when that release will be. But the relevant code has been
submitted to the TAPR repository by W2PA, who has done a tremendous amount
of work on improving MIDI control facilities in the last few releases.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o