[hpsdr] Munin2 schematic versus instructions on L3 and L4

Jack D. Generaux 9artus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 07:13:03 PDT 2017

Folks,
We are building the amp and are bit confused about the schematic dated  07/05/2015.  It shows the power connection to the center of L4 and no center tap of L3, yet the description suggest that the power connection is still through the center tap of L3.  The discussion suggests that L3 is still bifiliar wound with leads going to the center tap holes on the board.  Further, the pad for L4 near where a center tap would go is not connected.  Can someone confirm that the schematic is in error and the power is indeed provided through the center tap of L3.  Also, c5 and c6 are shorted by r57 so we assume that a “dni”  was just not noted on the schematic.  Thanks.

73,
Jack (W0FNQ) & John (AD0IA)