[hpsdr] OpenPowerSDR v3.4.9 60m Tx Filter Problem?

Al Pawlowski k6avp at almont.com
Sun Apr 15 14:10:16 PDT 2018

Moving from 60m to any other band causes the 60m transmit filter max to reset to 2.9kHz. This happens even if the settings are saved as a profile before moving and then the saved profile is open after moving back. It is pretty annoying to have to reset the 60m tx filter each time, especially using WSJT-x, since PowerSDR turns off for filter max. greater than 2.8kHz and that causes WSJT-x to stop/quit too. A warning of filter too high would be much better. Not forgetting previous settings would be good. A tx filter setting of max deviation (of tx signal), instead of just channel width (which I would rather see match the receive filter settings) would be really nice.

I think 60m tx filter forgetting problem has been around in earlier versions too - I do not remember it being in Thetis, but have not run it for about 6mo’s.

I am running with an ANAN-100B and Windows 10pro.

Al Pawlowski, K6AVP
Los Osos, CA USA