[hpsdr] Dead mic input Anan 100D

Jan Schommer dl2hbj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:58:48 PDT 2018

Hello Group

Has anybody ever expirienced a dead mic input and cured it?
Input via VAC is ok. I already checked the mic, tried another pc, reloaded
the firmware, reset the data base, on Angelia the path from the 3.5 mm mic
input connector to U2 with an Ohm meter. All  seems to be ok. I didn't
check C3 (10 µF, not really possible with an Ohm meter) and I am not sure
If maybe D3 (BAT54S) is blown but at least it is not shorted to ground.  I
can not really imagine that U2 (TLV320AIC23B) is defective but who knows.

Any ideas? I'm tearing hairs off...

Jan
DL2HBJ