[hpsdr] 14-bit Red Pitaya - as a working HF transceiver?

dan edwards w5xz at att.net
Wed Aug 8 14:07:26 PDT 2018

it's pretty decent, imho.  mine works reasonably well on 160m...i bought mine to compare noise mitigation between my flex 6500, and hpsdr...it's still a back burner project here, but intend to build it out fully, later; it does drive the old final out of my ft107 to full output easily, on 160m.
it's probably the best deal on the planet to get 2 coherent receivers, with adjustable gain and phase...
N2PK has made a complete transceiver out of his; you might contact him also.
73, w5xz, dan