[hpsdr] WSJT-X with PowerSDR/DDUtil

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:58:35 PDT 2018

 What are you trying to do, Jim? PowerSDR already is supported in N1MM and
other ham software, either using the native PowerSDR CAT commands, or by
using a subset of TS-2000 CAT commands.

The last CAT command reference published is here:

http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/powersdr-cat-command-reference-guide-pdf/

Not all of those commands are supported in PowerSDR mRX PS, and there are
some extensions. You can identify the missing/new commands by inspecting
the catstructs.xml file in the program directory.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o