[hpsdr] Can We Add 25MHz WWV To PowerSDR?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:56:09 PDT 2018

John,

If it's really too much trouble to type "25" into the VFO box, or use a
frequency memory, you could put that P.E. certification to use ;-) and try
editing your database.xml file to add a 25MHz entry for WWV. Open the
database.xml file in an editor and search on WWV. You will see the other
entries. I have no idea if adding another will work. I'm sort of curious to
know, actually, but far too lazy to try myself because I just type "25"!

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o