[hpsdr] Can We Add 25MHz WWV To PowerSDR?

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 06:56:54 PDT 2018

This may be moot John, as the 2019 NIST budget shows shutting
down WWV and WWVH, presumably to help pay for corporation tax
cuts.

<
http://www.arrl.org/news/nist-fy-2019-budget-would-eliminate-wwv-and-wwvh

It is interesting that the party that claims to want military
defense is wanting to reduce sources of timing to the vulnerable
satellite signals.

Mike - AA8K