[hpsdr] Can We Add 25MHz WWV To PowerSDR?

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Aug 18 16:14:42 PDT 2018

Mike,

Yes, and this isn't the first time they have talked about this.

We'll have to see what the results are regarding the budget, but I'll be
surprised if they actually shut the service down.

I think enough of us could make a big deal about it and get it turned
around.  This isn't the only area where budget cuts
are proposed of course.  Lots of people out there are still using clocks
that rely on WWV.

73's,
John
AJ6BC