[hpsdr] PowerSDR and N1MM+

Brian D groups at planet3.freeuk.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 17:16:50 PDT 2018

That's odd, I've been successfully using PowerSDR mRX and N1MM for years
controlling my anan100D and latterly ANAN8000dle for CW contesting without
noticing any problem with sidetone using virtual serial ports, keying using
DTR. No problems with latency since CW has been generated in the FPGA code.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ  Yarm    England