[hpsdr] PowerSDR and N1MM+

George at6c at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 22 09:31:50 PDT 2018

I don't know how you are keying the A100D, but using a WinKeyer will
allow you to hear the Anan's side tone.  Turn off the Winkeyer side
tone.  I hook a paddle to the WinKeyer and set the Anan for a straight
key when using MM+.  This way you can use both the function keys and
paddle as necessary.
73, George
W2GS