[hpsdr] Query

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Tue Dec 25 09:48:42 PST 2018

Just a thought after reading and agreeing with the previous comments.

I do not remember what version of NET framework is required [I think 4.5
].  M$ has this information that may be beneficial to read about the
various versions of NET framework.  link below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/migration-guide/versions-and-dependencies

Dick K9IVB