[hpsdr] Hermes, no Firmware Update possibile

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Feb 9 06:49:20 PST 2018

Hi Joe.

I have not seen the information about this upgrade and when I searched for
it on the OpenHPSDR site I found nothing pointing to Github for Hermes
firmware and the same when I searched on Apache Labs.

I downloaded and used Bootloader programmer to upgrade and it worked OK on
the first attempt.

I prefer to use the Bootloader for programming as I have never had any
problems with it. The HPSDR Programmer can be a bit tricky to use.

73, Kjell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/