[hpsdr] CFC Audio Tools

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Fri Feb 16 16:16:14 PST 2018

All:

I am trying to set up these audio tools.  Not going well, even though I
remember doing it shortly after it came out.  I have looked at the video
twice.  Questions:

1.  I am running PowerSDRmRS PS v 3.4.1.  I see we're up to 3.4.7.  Can
I directly upgrade, or is there an intermediate step?

2.  What happened to the release notes?  The OpenHPSDR page sends me to
github, where I can see the installer and source code, but no release notes.

3.  The thing that is really slapping me around is that I cannot see the
TX Equalizer shown earlier in the video.  TXEq is enabled, but no
equalizer.  What am I missing?

4.  Is the video stored anywhere other than youtube so that I can
download & save locally for reference?  Each viewing of it is a new
download from youtube, and I am up against a satellite internet data cap.

Thanks & 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org

---