[hpsdr] CFC Audio Tools

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Feb 18 08:27:57 PST 2018

All:

With help from several of you, I got upgraded to 3.4.7, and the CFC
audio tools set.  I don't think I'm done, yet, and have some more
tweaking to do, but reports on 75m this morning ranged from, "Loudest
we've ever heard you!" to "Audio sounds great, don't change a thing!"

Thanks to the list for the help, and thanks again to the developers for
the great things you're doing!

73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org