[hpsdr] Munin parts question

rwfish . rwfish56 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 11:42:15 PST 2018

Hi,

I am putting together a parts order for a Munin lll build and in the
process I am comparing the Munin lll BOM to the Munin 2 BOM (because the
Munin 2 BOM has part numbers).
The component reference numbers are different, but it isn't too difficult
to cross-reference the part in a similar location on the Munin 2 schematic
and find it on the Munin 2 BOM.

Which brings me to my question. I am ordering the two capacitors C2, C26
(on the Munin 3 schematic & BOM) the value called out is 10uf. The
capacitors in a similar place on the Munin 2 schematic
C35, C37 are listed as 10N. Is this just a typo or are they intended to be
10uf on the Munin 3?

It probably doesn't matter, I think they are just there to remove noise
from the gate bias circuits.Also, I have both parts here already, so I
won't have to order them unless I am out. I just thought I would bring it
up in case it's a typo.

Thanks & 73,

Bob  K6GGO