[hpsdr] Transverter high side LO injection on PowerSDR

Riho Bergmann riho.bergmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:15:16 PDT 2018

Hi Tomas,

I don't have any yet. I just gave you a rapid suggestion. I now played
XVTR setup settings a bit
and my suggestion to you is as this example:

Transverter specs:
RF range - 144 ... 148 MHz
LO frequency - 172 MHz
IF range - 28 ... 32 MHz

PowerSDR XVRT's setup:
LO offset - 172 MHz
LO Error - -4000khz (NB! minus four thousand khz  NB! which is 4 MHz RF
range)
Begin freq - 144 MHz
End freq - 148 MHz

73 es GL