[hpsdr] Transverter high side LO injection on PowerSDR

Riho Bergmann riho.bergmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:14:31 PDT 2018

P.S. I must say that i was wrong. You cant set "LO offset" higher than
"Begin freq". That was the problem.
You tell to PowerSDR that you have a low side LO. PowerSDR doesn't care
what you physically have. It just
gives you a correct IF range. Calculate low side LO, 144-28=116MHz  and
tell to PowerSDR that:
LO offset - 116 MHz
LO Error -  0 kHz
Begin freq - 144 MHz