[hpsdr] WSJT-X CAT Control for HPSDR (P1-Pandora)

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Tue Jul 24 23:55:38 PDT 2018

Hello HPSDR'ers,

There's probably an old thread on this - but I was wondering how many of
you are running WSJT-X with Protocol-1 (Pandora Chassis) - and any hints on
building the CAT interface cable.

I suppose this is fairly straight forward (?) - but wanted to ask since I'm
sure someone on this list has already done this.

Just wondering if you interfaced via Penelope/PennyLane or Metis and what
you used for the rig control I/F - like maybe a cable connected to a Rig
Blaster?

Thanks In Advance!

73's,
John