[hpsdr] PennyLane - Board ID Returns 25.5

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Tue Jul 24 16:01:55 PDT 2018

HPSDR'ers,

Anyone else seeing this:  When looking at the board ID's in PowerSDR
(v3.4.9 is what I'm using) - Penny[Lane] returns an ID of 25.5.

This looks suspiciously like an unsigned char being returned without being
set; that's just a guess of mine right now.

I've loaded the v1.8 file with the USB Blaster - claimed it loaded
correctly.

Metis is at v3.0 and Mercury is at 3.4.

I think the Metis issue I was having was due to some previous work I did
and I had erased the bootloader on Metis - that's been restored.

73's,
John
AJ6BC