[hpsdr] OpenHPSDR firmware questions

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:00:13 PDT 2018

The wonderful LinHPSDR beta has re-awakened my OpenHPSDR
activity.

I am confused with all the different references on the web and I
have four questions about OpenHPSDR firmware:

1. I have the following firmware on my boards.  Metis 3.0,
Mercury 3.4, Penelope 1.8.  Are these the latest versions?

2. My Hermes (second TAPR production run) is 2.7. Should this be
upgraded to Protocol 1 version 3.3, or can it run Protocol 2?

3. What is the location that has the latest firmware?

4. I will probably use MS Windows 10 to update firmware.  What
software should I use to do the firmware update?

Thank you in advance for help that you can give.

Mike - AA8K