[hpsdr] Developers: Don't Forget Local Client / Multiple Remote Server Architecture

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:16:50 PDT 2018

Right here, along with everything else (at the next higher repository
level):

https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-wdsp

In terms of breaking things into client/server pieces, it would actually be
much easier to do this to Thetis. Although Thetis also uses the WDSP
library, it has been reorganized into a new DLL called channelmaster.dll.
channelmaster.dll contains almost all of the "radio" compared to wdsp.dll.
A small wrapper around channelmaster.dll would be all it takes to form a
server. Split that out, put a client back-end on what remains of Thetis,
and it would be really amazing.

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o