[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: [apache-labs] Re: Beta release of linHPSDR

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Jun 28 02:49:31 PDT 2018

------- Videresendt melding -------
Fra: "'Kjell Karlsen' la2ni at online.no [apache-labs]"
<apache-labs at yahoogroups.com>
Til: apache-labs at yahoogroups.com
Emne: Re: [apache-labs] Re: Beta release of linHPSDR
Dato: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:35:18 +0200

Hi All.

I have installed LinHPSDR on my PiHPSDR v2 unit using the Tinker board
instead of Raspberry Pi3. I heave tested with Hermes protocol 1 and it
runs 3 receivers and  wideband with 192 KHz sampling rate. The CPU load
is  <50%. I have not tested to TX so far.

The knobs and buttons on the PiHPSDR does not work of course. The touch
screen works as long as I have no external HDMI  monitor connected. When
the external monitor is connected, the small screen is copied on the
external as a window in the upper left corner. So you can have RX 0 on the
small screen all the time or you can move the active RX to the small
screen.

If I try to use Raspberry Pi3 instead of the Tinker board in the PiHPSDR
unit, something goes wrong when an external monitor is connected so I have
not tested LinHPSDR  with RPi installed.

This really looks promising and I believe ! that even a PC with an Atom
processor at 1,8GHz should work.

73, Kjell, LA2NI

__._,_.___
Posted by: "Kjell Karlsen" <la2ni at online.no> Reply via web post 	•	Reply
to sender 	•	Reply to group 	•	Start a New Topic 	•	Messages in this topic
(11)

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email
app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
http://www.apache-labs.com/index.php
Visit Your Group New Members 4

• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

.