[hpsdr] Copper heat spreader

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Wed May 2 12:33:01 PDT 2018

Hi Roland

If you look on the BOM [line 105] it indicates "Copper Heat Spreader
1/4" thick x 1/ 1/4" wide x 4" long Bar" with vendor "Cut2size metals"
[web site below]:

https://www.cut2sizemetals.com/about-us/contact-us/

The Munin 2 web page has a drill drawing.

http://www.k9ivb.net/Munin2/index.htm

This part has some weight to it.  Perhaps you can find a local vendor
for Copper Bar stock.  If it is a little wider there will not be a
problem.  If the thickness varies the PCB spacing will be affected.  Be
sure that the screws reach and spacers are adjusted.

Hope this helps

Dick K9IVB