[hpsdr] S meter bug

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:17:17 PDT 2018

My apologies, Roland, I should have looked at what you wrote more
carefully. It was my poor English as a First language, not your poor
English as a second language! :-)

This is indeed a problem. And it exists in Thetis, also.

There does appear to be a 3dB error as well. Should the code not read:

 if (num <= -147.0f) output = "    S0);

???

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o