[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2018/May/26

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Fri May 25 21:09:33 PDT 2018

 And, during the call today - I meant to post this link also:

https://www.mouser.com/new/Analog-Devices/adi-adrv9361-z7035/  (Phil - this
is what I meant to send you originally.)

Something like that is nice hardware - even something for 'deep-learning' -
but the dev tools; if what I'm seeing is correct; are still very $$$.

We'd need to find a way to make that cheaper development wise; if we
decided to do it, and IF there was a way to get PowerSDR running on it in a
relatively
painless way.

Just an idea.  And that idea is a genuine hand-held SDR radio.  I know
everyone wants HF - but this is a first step.

73's,
John
AJ6BC