[hpsdr] HPSDR PTT problem

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 09:11:55 PST 2018

Hello ,

I am runing an  ANAN10 with the latest software and firmware. My ANAN 10
is used as an IF transceiver , and I drive a transverter with it.

I am using the J16 break out board from TAPR , mainly to get a ptt
contact to switch the tvter in tx mode.

There is a very annoying PTT problem.

When clicking on "tune" on the screen , the tx goes TX and runs a
carrier , but the PTT signal is not active on the breakout box , so the
transverter does not switch  TX  on. This pb only happens with the tune
button, it works ok with MOX.

Is it a known bug ( very annoying and dangerous) or something wrong in
my configuration?

There are many others bugs I have found and reported here , but they are
still there , I may resend about them later.

73

Dom