[hpsdr] ray of hope

Georg Hieber georg at hieber-stgt.de
Mon Nov 26 17:14:11 PST 2018

Aivars,
Don't bother to find the post, I believe you. I really think he has no
"schematic" in the classical sense, depicting his whole circuitry, but
made the layout based on a few snippets. It's just so contrary to the
way I have done electronics all my life, since my early teens, and that
was 50 years ago....

73, Georg DK4SE