[hpsdr] pure signal ?

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 2 09:54:04 PDT 2018

Hi All ,

I've just played 10 mins on PS with the G7CNF video to help. Menus are
not the same than his demo , but with the general idea , it is OK.

10 min later , I had >-50dBc on the 3rd order. Really a pity I can't use
384k because those -63dB in band spurs annoy me a lot.

If I go to protocol 2 , will 384k be possible?

73

Dom