[hpsdr] pure signal ?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:08:25 PDT 2018

Assuming that the 10 or 10E Ethernet can be made to run at gigabit rates,
the answer is "Yes". However, the PS algorithm is optimized for best
results at an IF bandwidth of 192KHz. I have been able to run Protocol 2 on
an 8000 and find that while PS does work at 384 and 768KHz, it is not quite
as good as at 192KHz. Protocol 2 also offers an IF bandwidth of 1536KHz. I
have not tried that myself.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o