[hpsdr] HPSDRmRX question

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:35:38 PDT 2018

If you are talking about a K1EL Systems Winkeyer, the Winkeyer connects to
your radio hardware via a cable from the keyer to the key connector.

The Winkeyer does not connect to PowerSDR mRX via serial port. It does
connect to whatever software you might use to send machine CW via a USB or
serial port. In either case it appears as a serial port to Windows. For
instance, if you are using N1MM+ to send CW you need to, in N1MM+, assign
the correct port for the Winkeyer.

The paddle itself attached to the Winkeyer and the Winkeyer takes care of
merging the paddle and automatic keying.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o