[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX and RX2 step attenuator

Oleg Skydan olegskydan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 06:50:12 PDT 2019

Hi, All!

I have a problem with PowerSDR 3.4.9. I have enabled the step attenuator and
it works with the main receiver flawlessly. But it just does not show up for
the second RX (I have two ADCs, my board reports that it is Angelia). Does
anybody have any ideas?

Now some words about hardware. I have designed a board for one of my
projects with two ADCs, DAC, FPGA and some other HW.

So, I decided to run HPSDR code on it. I have ported Hermes code with some
additions from the Angelia code (cause I have two ADC) and some additions
from me to support my board. Now I have two fully functional receivers.
Still have to fix some things to run transmitter and puresignal (it will be
tricky part because of the board HW).

Thanks!
Oleg
73 de UR3IQO