[hpsdr] Getting Hermes and Angelia to work with P2

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.aero
Tue Apr 16 20:43:54 PDT 2019

I have just updated my Hermes board (ANAN-10) and Angelia board (ANAN-100d)
to the latest release of P2, i.e. Hermes_Protocol_2_v10.7.rbf and
Angelia_Protocol_2_v11.9.rbf. Bootloader works, finds both boards just
fine, erases and loads the new firmware, sets the IP addresses, but neither
board responds to Thetis after the bootloader jumper is removed and the
board rebooted.

The Hermes board is out of the case and sitting on the bench where I can
monitor it. The lack of any LED activity is suggestive that not all is
well.

Did I load the right files? Is there a change with WinPCAP for Win10? (I
used the old version.) I suspect it is working because the bootloader can
talk to the boards and get the mac addresses, IP addresses.

Suggestions?

Thank you.

73 de WB5BL

--