[hpsdr] Thetis VAC problem VAC2 inoperative

Pierre GROS (Perso) pierregros07 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 01:52:54 PDT 2019

Dear All

I read Oleg's problem , don't have the solution

But I would like to report that I use Thetis ver 2.6.2 and Firmware
NP_1.5 with an ANAN 200D

With  Thetis  the  VAC that works   is only VAC 1  . I can't get VAC 2
to work at all with anything  ( is VAC2 tied to using  RX2 ? )

the only driver ( for VAC 1)  that is accepted by  WSJT-X  is /Windows
WDM-KS/ , the other (/Directsound and MME/) don't work at all  wit WSJT-X .

On the other hand   the MME and Directsound drivers work well with VAC 1
and  my other appliances in the PC  ( Monitor output , audio processor)
But for example my sound speakers don't accept WDM-KS

Can anyone explain how to use VAC 2 for example for HRD software (DM780,
RTTY ) while using VAC 1 for WSJT-X

Best 73!

Pierre F6IES