[hpsdr] Thetis VAC problem

Oleg Skydan olegskydan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 21:08:31 PDT 2019

Hi, List!

I have a problem with the VAC on Thetis (v2.6.4, Windows 8 64x). It just
does not work regardless of the used Driver/Input/Output/Sample Rate and
other settings on the VAC page. The Underflow counter on the TO VAC and
Overflow counter on the FROM VAC groups run up quickly. Everything other on
Thetis seems to work finely.

There is a little chance I mess up something in the board firmware (I use
modified Angelia firmware on my own board), but it works flawlessly with the
SDR Console v3 and exchange with Thetis in the MMA looks good.

Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Thanks!
Oleg
73 de UR3IQO