[hpsdr] PennyLane power out

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Sat Apr 20 01:17:59 PDT 2019

Jim

If the transformer you’re referring to is T2 on the original Penelope boards, then it will affect all bands but more so the higher frequency bands. The stated output power reduction at 6M is 3dB. The replacement board, Pennylane, didn’t suffer from this wrongly oriented transformer.

For info on T2 reversal see:      http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Penelope_-_Trouble_Shooting

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX