[hpsdr] NVIDIA Jetson Nano SBC - YouTube video

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Mon Apr 29 11:10:40 PDT 2019

Very good, Tom.

And Chris, the graphical blocks used in GNURadio-Companion are all written in C++ and the source code is readily available so you don’t actually have to use the graphical “Companion” at all.  Indeed, there are even more GNURadio functions that you can use in your own custom C++ program if you prefer to do things that way.  I do both.

73, Joe K5SO